Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Skating Polar Bear...

Good morning everyone!

It's time for a new Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge AND as always it's Anything Goes as long as you create a Christmas card or project!
My card features a cute polar bear from My Favorite Things and it's colored with Copics. I stamped the snowflakes in Tsukineko metallic silver ink and the teal panel was stamped using the 'Christmas Story' stamp from Penny Black and VersaMark ink. I used a MFT die for the tree, a Avery Elle die for the circle and a Elizabeth Craft Designs die for the dotted scallop rectangle... to finish it up I added a few sparkly sequins :)

Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the main challenge blog for more inspiration.
Tammy x

Challenges I would like to enter:
Allsorts- Christmas Creatures
Crafty CreationsAlways Anything Goes (2nd entry)
Jingle Belles- Not A Creature Was Stirring
Simon Says Stamp Monday- All Creatures Great and Small
Sweet Stampin'- Bears
Through The Craft Room Door- Always Anything Goes

18 comments:

Kuni said...

Wonderful card Tammy, i love the cute bear.
Hugs
Kuni

jimlynn said...

Love, love, LOVE! So pretty and cute Tammy. Love the little bear and the design on your card. The color is so pretty too.
Lynn

SewPaperPaint said...

How fun! So cute! Hugs, Autumn

Kelly Lloyd said...

Aw I love these polar bears
Great design too x

Donna said...

What a darling card, the polar bear is so cute and love how you created a scene behind him!

SmilynStef said...

I just love that cute little guy ... wonderful colors too ... so glad you joined our *creature feature* at jingle belles.

brenda said...

A fun image and loving your choice of colours, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

B x

Wendy L said...

Love your skating polar bear, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. Xxx

lauren bergold said...

oh what great card! i love the bear, of course, but i especially love how you've built a whole scene around him... in monchrome! ♥ so pleased you could join our "creature feature" fun at JINGLE BELLES!

Monika Reeck said...

Hi Tammy
how are you doing
I miss you
hope you are doing well..
and I try my best now to visiting my friends on Blogland hope I am not late again :)
this Bear really really cute from MFT
and love all the teal color around him
the snowflakes in grey is cool Tammy
and the green tree also cool
love!! and this is my winner card for my eyes
hugs
Monika

papierelle said...

Skating is good for the figure ... *smile*
Funny card!!
Hugs Gundi

Mummylade said...

What an adorable image, and I really like all your diecut edges. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts in our Christmas Creatures challenge this week.

Babs said...

A beautiful cute card Tammy, I just love the polar bear skating what fun,
Hugs Babs x

Elizabeth Hart said...

So very cute and I love your circular background. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Davi said...

This one is toooo cute Tammy! I love the circular cutout with the tree in it! Have a great weekend my friend :)

Kath Stewart said...

love that skating polar bear Tammy...thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

Cara said...

This is just super cute! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'. Cara DT x

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

what a very cute and sweet card! Love the colors! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com